- I agree to receive phone calls and/or e-mail messages from other 511 RideMatch Service users.
- I agree to receive periodic phone calls or e-mail messages from the 511 RideMatch Service administrators requesting that I review and update my information, and I understand that such review will be required for continued participation in the service. I also understand that the 511 RideMatch Service administrators may call or e-mail me to provide follow-up assistance in forming my carpool/vanpool or provide further assistance in finding a bicycling partner.
- I understand that the 511 RideMatch Service only provides information that will enable me to form or join a carpool, vanpool or find a bicycling partner.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in this program, I hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC), the 511 RideMatch Service administrators, and my employer from and against any and all claims, demands, judgments or liability for damage to persons or property of any kind or nature arising directly or indirectly out of my use of the 511 RideMatch Service or participation in 511 Rideshare.
- I understand that my personal information will remain confidential and will only be used for ridesharing and/or bicycling purposes and to provide me with coordinated information about products, services and special campaigns that encourage the use of alternatives to driving alone. I understand that 511 Rideshare may share my personal information with other ridematch systems for the express purpose of maximizing the number of matches I will receive, that information about my commute or personal information may be released to a third party for research purposes, and will not permit any organization with whom it shares my personal information to sell or re-distribute my information. The names of the organizations with access to my personal information are available upon request from 511 Rideshare.
- I understand that the 511 RideMatch Service provides referral services; it does not certify the character of ridesharing or bicycling participants. I understand that participants use the 511 RideMatch Service at their own risk and that it is my responsibility to screen referrals to my personal satisfaction.
- I understand that the 511 RideMatch Service, to the extent permitted by law, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, reserves the right to refuse services to anyone. 511 Rideshare reserves the right to investigate and take action, including the removal of a user’s record, in response to allegation of misconduct or illegal activity.
- If I participate in an incentive program, I understand that I must provide a mailing address and/or my FasTrak® toll tag number in order to receive an incentive. Furthermore, I acknowledge that 511 Rideshare is not responsible for providing incentives in the event my account does not include a valid mailing address or toll tag number.